ASUS PB287Q 28-Inch Screen LED-Lit 4K Monitor Review
ASUS is a name that you can easily trust when it comes to the selection of monitors to support your different needs. The manufacturer has occupied a good share of the market as its products are highly rated for their quality and superior performance. They usually provide options which are safe for a long-term investment.
The technologically advanced features also give you the peace of mind that you wouldn’t regret a year later when some new or better technology comes into the market. The is one prime example of such a thing that we were talking about. It looks classy, elegant, and has a number of features to appeal anyone for their domestic needs. It is a top and a reliable quality product as that is what the trends are showing.
Things about this monitor that will help you make up your mind about the system:
The following is an A-list of all the top features that are good enough to appeal to those who are looking for a hi-tech monitor:
• Versatility – It is genuinely a versatile system featuring 16:9 aspect ratio, which gives a superior next generation touch with its 4K Ultra High Definition features. The resolution is amazing, giving 3840 x 2160 pixels.
• Incredible 4K UHD Visuals – Having the intense pixel density of 157 PPI, the ASUS 28 Inch Monitor gives well over 8 million pixels, which is 4 times the capacity of a standard HD screen. This allows users to witness extensive on-screen real estate and absolutely awesome picture clarity. The response time is 1 millisecond and you surely cannot ask anything quicker than that.
• Connectivity – It offers great connectivity using its HDMI and MHL ports. You can setup a nice computer or a gaming system by exploiting a number of its features. On top of that, you a have got the power of connecting your smartphone to bring in a whole new world of entertainment and options.
• A paradise for gamers – The video game buffs will have a never-ending party, as it provides some really amazing color gradations with a natural and smooth transition between hues which is a kind of a mandatory requirement for displaying top-notch video game graphics.
• Video intelligence technology – The LED monitor is designed upon a spectacular color engine which gives users 8 preset modes to adjust the display as per their requirements. A designated hotkey can be deployed to gain access to different video intelligence modes.
Things that can be a turn off when considering this LED monitor for purchasing:
A part from the astounding pros of the system described above, there are some limitations too, which are given below for your kind consideration:
• Longevity issues – The intense use of the screen may result in dying of the pixels one by one, which will start creating dark spots on the display.
• Portrait mode – The portrait mode is way too tall for the liking of many users. The landscape mode is the only one that works fine and suits the majority of needs of different people using this LED.
• Issues around the edge – The edges of the display shows great light bleed, which can be a big turn off for many users.
• Settings –The settings are way too complicated to be understood by an amateur user. They have to dig well in the settings to set it up according to their liking, which can take a good amount of time.
Considering the price of the LED and its features, it is not a bad deal at all. There are a few cons which may raise a few eyebrows, but nevertheless, it is still an acceptable option for both the domestic and official usage.